This warranty is offered to Consumers who have purchased their products within the United Kingdom. It does not affect your statutory rights.
Any product returned for repair must be accompanied by a contact name, address and daytime telephone number. If this information is not provided, The Mini Marquee Company will be unable to return your product to you and reserves the right to dispose of your product three months after receipt.
Please note that The Mini Marquee Company will endeavour to ensure the safety of your products whilst in its possession. However, whilst every effort will be made to return your product Large Parasols cannot accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for any loss.
1. The MIni Marquee Company (We, Our, Us) warrants this Product to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty commences on the date of purchase of the Product. Where an initial deposit is paid, the date of receipt will be deemed as the purchase date. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase being provided; therefore you should retain your original receipt.
2. This warranty is valid for three years from the original purchase date of the new product.
3. The service consists of (at our discretion) either repair or replacement products that will be provided on an exchange basis and will either be new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. All replaced spare parts and Products shall become the property of The Mini Marquee Company.
4. We will provide service (at our discretion) on either an “on site” or “return to base” basis within the UK. Where we provide service “on site” an engineer will visit the location address you have given us. You must inform us in writing if you change your address. Other costs such as the dismantling, transport, re-erection, travelling costs and consequential loss are excluded from this guarantee. Where we provide service on a “return to base” basis, any costs of secure transportation of the product to and from Large Parasols will be borne by the customer.
5. Our only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
6. Services cannot be provided on site unless agreed by us: (a) on a bank or public holiday; (b) on a Saturday or Sunday; (c) before 9am or after 5pm Monday to Friday or other working hours stipulated by us.
7. It is the buyer’s responsibility to read and understand assembly instructions for the assembly/installation and maintenance of your product. These instructions can be found on the product and/or sent separately. Should the buyer have not received instructions then it is their responsibility to contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods to request instructions. Any failure to do so may invalidate the warranty or any claim made under it.
8. Unless agreed in writing, the Warranty will not apply: (a) where modifications have been made to the product, except those made by an authorised agent; (b) where there is evidence of accidental or careless use of the product; (c) where there has been disregard to the prevailing weather at the time of use. You must take additional care in windy conditions. Please read your owners manual thoroughly; (d) Where there is evidence that the included product protective cover has not been used; (e) To damage of the product caused from or by wind, fire, theft, vandalism or misuse; (f) Where the owner is not the original purchaser of the product.
9. You must ensure that the proper provision of the service by Large Parasols under this warranty will not directly or indirectly damage your property or otherwise cause you direct or indirect damage or loss and Large Parasols will not be responsible for: (a) checking as to the likelihood of such damage or loss occurring prior to providing or during provision of the service under this warranty; (b) any such damage or loss that may occur.
10. Our arrangements for providing service provided under this warranty may include the use of sub contractors.
11. Nothing in this warranty shall have the effect of restricting or excluding the liability of us in respect of (a) death and personal injury caused by the negligence of us, or for fraud; (b) under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 to a person who has suffered damage caused by a defective product or to a dependent or relative of such a person; (c) direct damage to your property caused by the proven negligence of us.
12. As far as the law allows, we will not be responsible for the following: (a) loss of income, profits (actual or anticipated), contracts or for any other business related loss; (b) indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
13. This warranty is offered subject to these terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. You can find the latest version on our website or receive a copy by contacting us directly. This warranty is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights.
14. Large Parasols may disclose your details and other personal information to other companies within the group including any subsidiary company or subcontractor of Large Parasols for the purposes of performing our obligations hereunder.
15. You must not resell outside the UK any Product supplied by Large Parasols and covered by the Export of Goods (Control) Order 1992 (or any law that replaces it) without obtaining all necessary licenses. You also agree not to sell the Product in the UK if you know or think that the person buying the Product intends to export it without getting the necessary licenses. You agree to impose similar conditions to these on anyone you sell the Product to.
16. These conditions shall in all respect be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
This warranty does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national legislation in force, nor the consumer’s rights against the retailer arising from the sales/purchase contract. In the absence of applicable national legislation, this warranty will be the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and neither The Mini Marquee Company nor its subsidiaries shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.